You are in the 130.60.*.* , 89.206.64-127.* or 144.200.17.* IP address range or the 10.12.*.* internal private IP range. (UZH Wi-Fi network). You can access licensed e-media.
You are outside the specified ranges. You cannot access licensed e-media.
External Access to E-Media
|Owner of||Access via||Technical requirement|
|UZH short name||VPN||Configuration of the remote access VPN connection|
UZH short name
Do you not have either of the identities specified above? Come to one of our sites. There you'll find PC workstations where private individuals can also access most of our licensed e-media.
But for e-books there may be additional restrictions on use depending on the platform.
Rights of Use
When using e-media, please bear the following rules in mind:
- E-resources are intended only for personal use within the framework of teaching and research. Commercial use of any kind is prohibited.
- Full texts must not be forwarded to third parties in either electronic or print form, or made available to third parties on the network.
- The systematic downloading of full texts and search results, including downloading for purposes of text and data mining, is prohibited.
- Passwords and other access data are confidential and must not be disclosed to third parties.
- Copyright for electronic full texts is held by the publisher and/or the author or authors of the article.
- Please also note the compliance rules posted by publishers on their websites (for example under their terms and conditions).