Status April 06
The UZH libraries are closed from 18 March until further notice. The supply of literature is guaranteed despite the closure of the libraries.
The UZH's E-Media service is still available to UZH members (Information on Use of E-Media).
- Reminders and reminders for borrowed books are temporarily suspended.
- Photocopy order from the print holdings of UZH libraries can be ordered online via the library catalog (step-by-step instructions in german), taking into account the applicable copyright regulations.
- Separate conditions apply to orders from the Kooperative Speicherbibliothek
Form PhF, ThF, RWF, WWF
Form MeF, MNF, University Hospitals
- Law Library: Article orders only.
- Library of the Department of Film Studies: scanning service and limited book distribution Website of the library
- Library of the Department of Greek and Latin Philology: Book delivery only in exceptional cases.
- Library of the Departement of History: all orders via Form
- Libraries of General and Comparative Literature, the Department for Comparative Linguistics and the Department of Slavonic Studies: all orders via Form
- Library of the Institute of Art History: all orders via Form.
- Library of the Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies: all orders via mail email@example.com
- Library of the Institute of Romance Studies: Please note the information on the website!
- Members of the MeF, MNF and University Hospitals: Articles from scientific journals can be ordered using the order form of the Main Library.