The UZH libraries are expanding their services from HS 2020!
- Regular opening hours of the respective UZH library
- Extension of the workstation offer to all UZH libraries in compliance with the distance and hygiene rules with partially reservable workstations
- Access to printed collections and borrowing according to the UZH library regulations
- Return to fee-based mailing of printed media and sending copies (since August 1, 2020, again fee-based)
- UZH-external users can use it again
- Advice via information desk, e-mail, telephone etc.
- Implementation of courses and seminars on site under observance of all protective measures and/or online
Please use the Library Navigator to find out about the range of services and the specific opening hours of the library you wish to visit.
Duty to wear masks
Duty to wear masks and contact tracing in the Zentralbibliothek.