The UZH Libraries in the HS2020
- Regular opening hours of the respective UZH library
- Workstations offered at all UZH libraries in compliance with distance and hygiene regulations with partially reservable workstations
- Access to printed collections and borrowing according to the UZH library regulations
- Fee-based mailing of printed media and sending copies
- Can be used by external UZH users
- Advice via information desk, e-mail, telephone etc.
- Online execution of courses and lectures
Please note that due to quarantine or illness of library staff, libraries have to close exceptionally.
Before a planned visit please inform yourself in the Library Navigator
- whether the library is open,
- if there are specific opening hours and
- about the range of services.
Duty to wear masks
From 19.10.2020 the mask obligation applies in the UZH libraries: protective masks must also be worn at workplaces.
Duty to wear masks and contact tracing in the Zentralbibliothek.