Open Access is a strategic goal of the University of Zurich. The University of Zurich supports the national Open Access strategy of SWISSuniversities.
UZH researchers can present their scientific works in the ZORA Repository – The following should be noted:
- The free choice of publishing options is not affected.
- A legal guarantee must be obtained from the publisher to make the complete work accessible in ZORA, if applicable after an embargo period.
In case this is not possible, the publication is deposited in ZORA with bibliographic details only, if applicable with protected full text.
- The bibliographic details of publications are transferred from ZORA to the Annual Reports independently of the full texts.
Committee for Open Access
Strategic questions on Open Access at the UZH are dealt with in the Library Commission. The main tasks of the Library Commission are:
- Promoting Open Access and the ZORA Repository
- Defining topics related to the library strategy
- Adopting the E-Library Strategy of the UZH